Entry fee: £6.00 per Freestyler
In addition Competitors must also purchase a COMPETITORS PASS
• One dancer performing a street style interpretation of the music to the audience & judges.
• Each solo entry will perform at least twice to different contrasting tracks.
• In heats groups of up to 7 dancers will be performing on stage for around 2 minutes and be judged at one time.
• In finals competitors gather on stage and perform all together and then 1 at a time.
• Competitors must not impede or infringe on other competitors dance space.
• Competitor’s numbers must be clearly visible to the judges when performing.
• Some breakdance and aerial moves are allowed but must be kept within the context of a street dance performance.
• Props (things that are not part of the actual costume) are not allowed. i.e. canes, chairs, umbrellas, etc.
• Clothing should be street style and may include head gear, gloves, scarves, jewellery must not be worn.
UK STREET DANCE CHAMPIONSHIPS, BYRON HALL, HARROW, NORTH LONDON - EAST ANGLIA STREET DANCE CHAMPIONSHIPS, CRESSET, PETERBOROUGH
U K S T R E E T D A N C E C H A M P I O N S H I P S B Y R O N H A L L H A R R O W E A S T A N G L I A C H A M P I O N S H I P S C R E S S E T P E T E R B O R O U G H