Entry fee: £7.00 per Duo (£3.50 Per Dancer)
In addition Competitors must also purchase a COMPETITORS PASS
• Two dancers performing a street style choreographed routine to music provided by us.
• Please be sure to select the correct music for your age category, Music can be found on the website.
• The competition music is between 1:55 and 2:05 minutes long.
• Routines can last the whole length of the track or can be repeated up to 4 times.
• Some break dance and aerial moves are allowed but must be kept within the context of a street dance performance.
• Props (things that are not part of the actual costume) are not allowed. i.e. canes, chairs, umbrellas, etc.
• Clothing should be street style and may include head gear, gloves, scarves, jewellery must not be worn.
• Please Note: A maximium of 2 or 3 Duos on stage competing at one time.
UK STREET DANCE CHAMPIONSHIPS, BYRON HALL, HARROW, NORTH LONDON - EAST ANGLIA STREET DANCE CHAMPIONSHIPS, CRESSET, PETERBOROUGH
U K S T R E E T D A N C E C H A M P I O N S H I P S B Y R O N H A L L H A R R O W E A S T A N G L I A C H A M P I O N S H I P S C R E S S E T P E T E R B O R O U G H